At Apex United Methodist Church, we offer the following worship services:
- Contemplative Worship: Saturdays, 5:30 p.m., sanctuary
Folks who worship on Saturday evening come dressed casually, yet appreciate the rich traditions of worship as an opportunity to experience God through weekly communion, prayerful silence, relevant preaching and music with a folksy, acoustic groove. Nursery is provided by online registration.
- Traditional Worship: Sundays, 8:15 and 11 a.m., sanctuary
For many, gathering in a sanctuary beneath stained glass windows is an important part of worship—singing with the heft of a hymnal in your hand, feeling your soul resonate with the hum of the organ, and being bathed in the rich words of ancient creeds and prayers.
- Contemporary Worship: Sundays, 9:35 and 11 a.m., Christian Life Center
For many, it is easier to worship God when the pews are exchanged for chairs in a gym, the stained glass for beautiful images on a screen and the organ with a band playing contemporary Christian music.
- NEW: Wednesday Summer Service!
Join us this summer as we try a new mid-week worship service! You don’t have to miss worship when you are away for the weekend - join us each week for music, message and Holy Communion.
- Wednesdays, May 28-August 27
- 6:30-7:15 p.m., sanctuary