Join us after each worship service on Aug. 17 and 24 in Crossroads for a time to meet our fall class leaders and ask questions. We will also have a brochure with more information about each of the classes listed below. You may also sign up for classes and purchase books, or you may REGISTER ONLINE.
- A Disciple’s Path: Combines time-tested spiritual practices with our unique Wesleyan understanding of God’s love and grace.
- Alpha: A practical introduction to the Christian faith for people of all ages that provides an opportunity to explore the meaning of life.
- Christianity’s Family Tree: Learn the history, theology and emphasis of eight different Christian denominations and faith traditions.
- Cooking Class: Personal chef Jimmy Eskridge will teach each week as you prepare a variety of culinary items. For chefs of all levels.
- Disciple I: Participants will demystify the Old Testament and make it fun. Dynamic group discussion to aid understanding as participants read through the Bible.
- Financial Peace University: Provides practical skills to help you make wise decisions with your money, empower you to achieve your financial goals and experience financial freedom.
- Making Sense of the Bible: An honest conversation about the Bible, what it is and what it is not, and considers some of the challenging passages in scripture.
- Monday Morning Bible Study: For senior adults who want to study scripture in depth.
- Practical Prayer: An approachable, applicable study on the Why, How and What of prayer. Learn some simple and doable ways to listen to God, for beginners and experts alike.
- Run For God-The 5K Challenge: A Bible study/training program that teaches how to spread the gospel and illustrates the parallels between an endurance sport and the endurance faith requires.
- Scripture and Scholars: Collection of Easter sermons that cut to the core of Christianity.
- Stephen Ministry Training: Become a caregiver, providing confidential, one-on-one Christian care to individuals in our congregation and community.
- Taking Care of Me—Mind, Body & Spirit: Group fitness class focused on personal health and wellness through exercise, diet and spiritual meditation.
- The Best Yes: Are you overwhelmed? There is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God.
- The Shelter of God's Promises: Discuss some of the Bible's most compelling stories and look at how God's promises secure our lives, even during the most difficult times.
- The Way of Discernment: Find God’s path of life and joy - the path on which we know God’s presence and gifts, for us and for the church.
- Tough Guys and Drama Queens: Reframe your approach to parenting. We will study the vital importance of relationship, forgiveness and how conflict is the precursor to change.